For all those people who play BF2... PoE!

Sorrento

oh yeah , and until i got fed up with it taking 10 mins to join a game and ripped it apart, i noticed it only had a 180w psu ROFL! after i put a cheapo 600w in it and some corsair 1gb ram, it only took me 5 mins to join and i got a bit better :P

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh man, I just checked my stats for the first time, and I'm really embarrassed! Guess I need to practice more :)

Oh yea, my handle name is razorbackbf2, and not the other way around. Maybe you guys wouldn't even let me join your squad once you see my stats :(

Most of those deaths are from trying to fly those darned helicopters (lmao thinking about it)

we all have to start somewhere dude.. bf2 isnt something thats its easy to get good stats in, my trouble is im too crazy, ill try throwing grenades at tanks, and trying to rifle the gunners etc

Knowing what you did wrong is the first step in correcting it... ;)

There is a way to do everything in BF2... you should NEVER spawn on a recently captured CP, or else you will be killed by the enemy's artillery. You should instead try to spawn behind the lines, at a safe spot..... and take a Tank or an APC vehicle, even if its a long way to the battle line. Try not to challenge Helos when you are on a vehicle, because they NOT knowing you are there is for the best. Sometimes sneak is better than a frontal assault. When your weapon has less than 10 bullets left, change magazine. If you are going to be killed, take as many with you as possible.

Thats like the 10 commandments for me :D

ok ok whos got the voice comms server ? and when we gonna have a play, i might have to stay up super late for a game with you foreigners.. my css clan has a 40 man vent server we could use if ya like, BF2 is soo much fun with comms

ok ok whos got the voice comms server ? and when we gonna have a play, i might have to stay up super late for a game with you foreigners.. my css clan has a 40 man vent server we could use if ya like, BF2 is soo much fun with comms

Thats a good point how are we going to arrange a game...and yeah we got to find a good time for everybody...Weekends are best for me as I haven nothing to do then...

And what do you guys use for communication...I have used Teamspeak and thats about it...

ventrilo, les lag than teamspeak :)but i have both installed so i dont mind, as i said, i have access to a 40 man vent server

I will have to check out ventrilo when I get home....and it sounds like a good deal..cause yeah I get kicked from Teamspeak all the time..