For all those people who play BF2... PoE!

Sorrento

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol. Yes, Karkand = no air.

I'm so so. Not the worst but most definitely not the best!

I tried a bunch of stuff b4 I settled down (got better). I usually pick assault. I also like the original m16 and ak47 best. The unlocks for the others are cool though.

The G3 is a fine weapon, one headshot and it drops anyone at close range.

I am trying the AT's P90... not bad, but nothing in comparison to a real gun like the Scar-L or the G3. Also the PKM... hehe, finally something the support guy has that I like.

I just had a wonderful game at SF: Warlord (no planes or helos either)... got a couple of medals, and I was close getting the third one... hehe, because I never play SF.

I really haven't tries SF. I played it once to unlock weapons ad that was pretty much it.

I didin't know the maps an there was so much confusion that it put me off and I went back to bf2.

And you think playing Karkand and Mashtuk City is not complicated and confusing???? :rolleyes:

Give it time... I know its a big deal to start SF from a diferent shortcut and then quit and restart BF2 to play regular servers, specially with how long it takes to login... but it should be similar to get used to those weird maps.

I have been a dedicated PoE fan since the first beta. I loved the game for Vietnam and I can only hope this one is better. Although I love PoE what I am really looking forward to is Forgotten Hope, which I have been playing for BF1942 since the first release and I love that game.

Happy gaming, I am waiting for my beta key for 2142 since I got into the pre-release on fileplanet woot!

-Will

Well its just two days, and like 16 minutes, until they release it........ its probably going to be thru Bittorrent first... do i have that installed???? hmmm

Hehe, friend from australia will wait until Internode (ISP) has it because its a huge download and they limit your downloads down there if these aren't from Internode... :)

Internode servers are good for BF2, i wish my ISP had BF2 servers :(

Awesome that I got directed to this thread from a link in another thread. I'm a relative BF2 newbie, coming off of years of Delta Force, Joint Ops and Escalation. My handle is BF2Razorback. Man it would be so cool if we could all hook up and create a squad in one of the servers.

Speaking of unlocks, I've figured most everything else out, but how do you actually get the weapons unlocked once you have selected your player type (or loadout I guess I should say)?

Awesome that I got directed to this thread from a link in another thread. I'm a relative BF2 newbie, coming off of years of Delta Force, Joint Ops and Escalation. My handle is BF2Razorback. Man it would be so cool if we could all hook up and create a squad in one of the servers.

Speaking of unlocks, I've figured most everything else out, but how do you actually get the weapons unlocked once you have selected your player type (or loadout I guess I should say)?

When you rank up, you are notified and given and unlock...the unlock will show up the the BF HQ when you go into the HQ menu a screen will pop up where you select which weapon you want....

yeah you choose the unlock for your faverout classes, i havent played bf2 for about 2 months now, my corsair ram died, then my 144 died, only now im starting to get it back up and running.. my acc is nicp^uk (i think lol)

yeah thats me, although im sure i remember my stats being a bit better *blushes* lol

in my defence, the pc i was playing on when i started was a sony viao thing with a p4 2.4 a fugly mobo and 512 of unbranded nasty ram :P