Just got OCZ RMA Back...

I received my RMA back from OCZ for a 2gb dual channel kit of EL PC3200 platinum. Clear CMOS, pop them in, and it will still not boot in dual channel. It hangs at 3 Red LED's, but does not make beeps. I disabled CPC and loosened timings in the BIOS to no avail. Boots and memtests fine with either stick in top orange and in single channel mode with both sticks.

Tried these suggestions with no luck. I even tried the 704-2BTA BIOS and that did not help either. I am getting more confident, however, as the longs beeps do not occur (they usually do). The 3 Red diagnostic LED's remain lit and after a little wihle the fourth will flash for a split second once or twice, and the drives will reset.

Make sure your video card is seated properly, and that one of your motherboard screws isn't causing any bends in the PCI-E slot. For some reason, this is what caused my system to hang when I tried dual-channel for the first time. Booted in with one stick, used my reconmended timings for OCZ Gold BH-5, installed second stick and BEEP BEEP BEEP. Reseated video card and problem went away. Weird but thats what happened.