Sign in to follow this  
watsonte

Just thought I would say thanks...

I just wanted to thank everybody here in the forums. Normally when I see things like this posted I think wow, what a douche Men dont share feelings...but of course here I am enjoying my new 4400 + which I never would have baught nor overclocked had I not found this forum....along with the silence of water cooling...

All in all this is the greatest tech resource I have ever seen, the help is awesome and every one is actually nice, even when well it may not seem like it at times...I have seen the things said in other forums making me shy away from them, all the bitching and moaning and complaining, and overall lack of help......but for some reason here at DFI-Street, none of that happens....

Basically I went from barely knowing anything about computers and being happy with my HP from Best Buy...to well building 5 computers in less than a year, three of which were my own...and I was able to do it thanks to the wonderful forum that is DFI-Street..

Thanks to all,

Watsonte

but for some reason here at DFI-Street, none of that happens...

we make sure it stays to the absolute minimum as it helps no one and makes people avoid using the forum to it's fullest extent

some that come here that get the boot or can't be bothered to follow the rules get the cold shoulder and then they go cry like little girls on other forums and now even Newegg about how mean we are boo hoo hoo wah wah cry to your mommies cuz I don't have time for that nonsense.

This forum is straight-forward and helpful and to the point which means we don't tolerate any foolishness.

so if some hate me and my forum too bad

we make sure it stays to the absolute minimum as it helps no one and makes people avoid using the forum to it's fullest extent

some that come here that get the boot or can't be bothered to follow the rules get the cold shoulder and then they go cry like little girls on other forums and now even Newegg about how mean we are boo hoo hoo wah wah cry to your mommies cuz I don't have time for that nonsense.

This forum is straight-forward and helpful and to the point which means we don't tolerate any foolishness.

so if some hate me and my forum too bad

Well thanks Happy for creating this and keeping it going....

And I am very glad this place is a straight forward helpful kinda place...

I can only agree!

I was a bit overwhelmed with the amount and level of information when I started out here, but I catch up nice and fast, because of the way things go around here! :)

I hope to be a part of it all for quite some time in the future.

Greetz!

What a douche. :D

It's pretty cool around here. Made a number of friends which makes the small hassles worthwhile.

watsonte, you're a good guy. I myself had to sell my Dell laptop to build my first machine only last summer... and here I am with a watercooled, dual core machine! This place is home away from home...

CPDMF has been banned once or twice himself but he still comes back for more abuse so we can't be all that bad (or he's just retarded lol)

rules is rules people...without rules we'd all be throwing poo at each other while the world burned in anarchy around us

though the thought of tossing poo at people is actually quite novel, I'd rather not have the world burning in anarchy part that comes with it

CPDMF has been banned once or twice himself but he still comes back for more abuse so we can't be all that bad (or he's just retarded lol)

rules is rules people...without rules we'd all be throwing poo at each other while the world burned in anarchy around us

though the thought of tossing poo at people is actually quite novel, I'd rather not have the world burning in anarchy part that comes with it

Tossing poo eh...I dont know if I would be willing to toss it...but I think if I could make a sling shot or catapult to sling it, it might be worth while....

It seems you got it pretty figured out though...the rules that is...and you have a great group backing you up...probably the main reason this forum is far better than any other

I've seen some poo on the forum but we try hard not to let any be thrown around. lol Seems like every morning we clean up to poo from night before from the spammers.:eek:

I've seen some poo on the forum but we try hard not to let any be thrown around. lol Seems like every morning we clean up to poo from night before from the spammers.:eek:

Well its a dirty job but somebody has to do it.....

When I first joined this forum i was on my second build (first was an msi lol) and with all the information i have learned here now the people who got me into computer's come to me when they have problems. This is the only forum I visit on a daily basis and truly want to thank everyone here for keeping it the way it is. I have only seen two spam ads in the entire time and both were deleted before i signed back in again.

Happy thanks for starting and running this forum as it has became my second home.

......This is the only forum I visit on a daily basis ........

It is an addiction. However, DFI-Street is a healthy addiction. My daily dose of forum has made me an intelligent and literate computer geek. I have a DFI-Street icon in my Firefox tool bar, and I can’t stop pressing it. Keep up the great work.