New CPU FSB issue.

Ok guys so I got my spankin new 4400+ yesterday, popped it in and noticed it was a little sluggish. Ran CPUZ and my memory is running @157MHz! So I go into BIOS and change auto configure RAM speed to 200MHz. As soon as I log into windows, BSOD. So any ideas? All stock timings.

and what about mem test? you maybe need to redo all your timings

I wouldn't think so if I'm running all stock. But.....I just tried 200MHz, BSOD. So I bumped my voltages up. CPU 1.5, LDT 1.3, NB 1.6. Seems to be running pretty stable, but those voltages are hardly ideal. I'll play around and see how low I can go. But I can't imagine why I would have to take these measures on with the newest BIOS revision, no OC, and a rock solid setup.

Because it is not rock stable. Run memtest #5 for 5-10 passes each and if passes run full test for 4 hrs or more. Running 4 stick of ram at default settings is hard to do. You do have CPC disabled in bios.

Hey guys, well, still the same deal. No errors on memtest86. I tried running 2 sticks dual channel stock timings in 1T......BSOD. I'm not really sure what to do. I tried setting evrything manually, different voltages....ect. Nothing has worked. It ran well with the 2 sticks but as soon as the RAM got filled up, and it was under full load it blue screened.