Cant Get Above 300htt

I have a DFI Lanparty SLI-DR and i am having trouble getting Too 300htt. i backed my cpu multi to 6x and upped my htt to 300 so it would be like running at stock 1800mhz. i also put the mem divider down to 100 so it would eliminate the ram. ive also lowered the HT multi to 3 and tried 2.5 with no sucess. i also increased the LDT voltage to 1.3 and the chipset voltage to 1.6. I am using the 704-2a tweaked bios. Any advice on how to get up to 300htt?

Rig

3000+ Venice

Dfi LP Sli-Dr

OCZ 2gb performance

antec SP2.0 500w

Creative X-fi X-music

Msi 6800Nu

Some of the BIOS Genie/RAM settings are dependant on the frequency you are using... like tREF for example. Maybe the setting you are using on these (can't remembe the other two) are whats not letting you reach 300 mhz, even if using a lower divider. Put them on AUTO and see what happens.

Good luck, I hope this helps.

• 2 weeks later...

ive tried setting nearly everything on auto and no luck. and just to test if my mobo didnt like my ram i used my old tccd with the same result. i tried a few different bios with no luck. i will post my ram settings soon and hopefully you guys can help me out

Don't forget to write a signature listing all your system's hardware... its needed to get help fast.

Setting some of the RAM settings on AUTO isn't a good thing either, its just to find out what value the motherboard is choosing for each one: put them on Auto, boot and open A64 Tweaker and read all the values and write them down, then put them manually at Genie/RAM settings.

Maybe its something as easy as using a new more powerful PSU.