3700+ sandie oc on cfx3200-dr

Qu&#33D

right i have now a stable system according to occt both on test and torture....

so now i think it is time to start to clock this lil beast up and i have read alot of reviews and tried a couple and when leaving bios my rig will not boot so i have to reset bios....

any ides where to go with this as i am banging my head against a brick wall now

thanx for your time

Qu!D

I don't know how your BIOS is set up, but If it were me I'd just start upping the FSB Frequency SLOWLY (increments of 5 or 10 only, it may be called something else on your mobo), leaving everything else at stock settings except for LDT/FSB Frequency Ratio, (make sure when you multiply this, say you set it to 4, times the CPU VID, say it's at 250, it should equal no more than 1000 to be safe, a "LITTLE" over shouldn't be a problem but keep it within reason, I also hear leaving this set to "auto" works fine), disable cool and quiet, and disable CPU thermal throttling. Again I don't know if this is how your BIOS is set up, but these are the basics.

Keep an eye on your temps. All of them!! OCCT test is a great benchmarking test since it shows you some graphs if and when it finishes benchmarking and it only takes about 30 minutes or so to complete, but I'd keep an eye on the temps while it is benchmarking. No more than 1.65 VCore and 55 degrees Celsius is the max I'd go for your CPU (You will get mixed opinions with that), but the best bet is to keep it at stock volts for now since it sounds like your first time OCing (should be between 1.35 and 1.4 volts). In my sig, there is a great OC guide that explains how to do this.

You may end up having to put a divider on your RAM if you run into stability problems.

Good Luck, any questions feel free to ask.