Sign in to follow this  
Evil Ruin

My Old GFX/Sigs

Old GFX work, post tell me what you think.

None of this is my best work its just some stuff i had backed up on a disk i love most of my work little while back when my HD crashed.

Ill update and post more once i get my rig and get old dusty PS back up and running lol.

*ALLOW TIME FOR ALL IMAGES TO LOAD* :)

slipvidwhite16mp.gif

untitled31dg.png

banner1textff7.jpg

warcraft3vo8.gif

halosingfinal5pz4.gif

ruin12kz8.gif

untitled2db7.png

untitled13gy2.png

slipknotruin1tk0.gif

bg7bcfq0.jpg

sig1ql7.png

xsofteex3zb0.gif

-Evil Ruin

Those are very impressive...what are the chances a guy like me could get ones of those made?

Those are very impressive...what are the chances a guy like me could get ones of those made?

Very very very slim... lol jk. I use to do requests but i will prolly start up again and get back into working more on some designs once i get my rig ordered and built. I use to run couple GFX sites and stuff but just havent had time with job/school/and everything else.

Very very very slim... lol jk. I use to do requests but i will prolly start up again and get back into working more on some designs once i get my rig ordered and built. I use to run couple GFX sites and stuff but just havent had time with job/school/and everything else.

Well be sure to let us know when you get back into it...they are very impressive

Guest Neezer

those are great gfx. I am really impressed. Let me know when you get everything up and running. I think It might be sweet to incorporate some airplanes into it.

Like this???

http://www.airliners.net/open.file?id=0027...next_id=0297683

This is not a photoshop. It is an airport in the carribbean. the airstrip plays host to 747's from all over the world. the island is st. Maartin.

Guest Neezer

I really like the one with the guy from halo and all of the stuff reflecting off of his visor,

Guest SuppA-SnipA

i love the CSS one :)

can u make a bf2 ?