Thermaltake Armor Series VA8000BWS $125 after rebate, Free Ship

faheyd

http://www.zipzoomfly.com/jsp/ProductDetai...ductCode=371252

$150 minus $25 rebate, free shipping, mostly no tax = $125 :angel:

Thermaltake Armor Series VA8000BWS Full Tower Case w/Side Panel Window (Black) Retail ***Free Shipping***

* Retail

* Retaining holes for liquid cooling kits

* Best choice of liquid cooling case

* Optimize internal space for installing liquid cooling system

* Optimized internal space and airflow

* Minimized noise level

* Ventilantion opening on top (62% opening ratio)

* Totally Fanless thermal system validated

(Fanless CPU/ VGA cooler, fanless PSU, fanless chassis are supported and tested by Thermaltake.)

The case is awesome, have one at my feet. However I would like to caution any of you thinking about getting it, it does weigh about 35lbs... So it's not very portable. It is tempting to get another for a server though... Any of you guys ever buy from zipzoomfly before?

Zipzoomfly is great (or at least everything I've ordered has promptly arrived at my door when it should) The prices do include shipping which is good and seemingly less deceptive than other places.

I second the 'big and heavy case.'

I have one, fully loaded, it's around 60lbs (maybe more, I'm tempted to weigh it and see) Plenty of room, and lots of airflow. It's pretty sweet.

Just got my Kandalf from them last week. Great company, definitly good prices and free shipping is awesome. Really love how they packaged my hard drives too, each of them where in their own styrofoam containers, same with DVD drive.

Heh, my Kandalf is actually completely taken apart and in the garage waiting to be painted.

The case is awesome, have one at my feet. However I would like to caution any of you thinking about getting it, it does weigh about 35lbs... So it's not very portable. It is tempting to get another for a server though... Any of you guys ever buy from zipzoomfly before?

ZZF is a good place to buy stuff most of the time.

Any feedback for others about the price of this case, good deal or not?