Swapping motherboards

I've never actually swapped a motherboard out for another one just like it. I have a DFI NF4 SLI DR that I am RMAing and replacing. When I replace the board for the new one and have all the jumpers set the same and everything from the original board plugged in exactly the same, will I have any problems with finding new hardware? Except for the BIOS revision and settings shouldn't the computer just keep running like nothing ever happened?

Thanks for the help. Could I just swap the BIOS chips on the boards? I'm sure I have a different BIOS version loaded than what comes from the factory? I would guess when you remove the chip from power everything would go back to the defaults, but that is no big deal. At least that way I could copy my settings and have the same BIOS version already loaded.

If you clear the cmos before and after that should be just fine. But i don't know what the point would be then. You can always copy your settings using the pen and paper utility which is readily available at retail stores near you! ;P

Pen and paper is what I plan to use although I probably remember most of the settings anyway. I just thought it might be easier to swap the BIOS chips than to reflash the factory BIOS to the one I'm using.