Sign in to follow this  
ianmknight

Need 7300GT DDR3 Silent

Hello,

Now I am not a graphics expert but I have been looking around the reviews etc and a reasonable cost/performance SLi pair buy seems to be the 7300GT series. With some model coming with 256Mb DDR2 and some with DDR3 memory and the DDR3’s seem to have very good reviews. So what I would like to buy is a pair of 7300GT adapter with DDR3 and silent heat sink.. Any body know who make these or will supply to the UK.. I have searched and searched and can find DDR2 silent and DDR3 with fan but not DDR3 silent.

Or if you have a better SLi cost/performance solution please let me know.

Many thanks in advance IMK

Looking for a 7300GT 256MB GDDR3 card, going to use them in a HTPC and to mess around with. The GDDR3 versions seem to OC and bench alot higher and I feel more comfortable OCing hell and vmodding a $100 card.

Links of what they can do:

techspot 1

xtremesystem 1

xtremesystem 2

Gainward 7300GT Bliss review

galaxy 7300GT review

Inno3D 7300GT review

Looks like killer gpu for under or aroun $100

These manufacturers are known to have GDDR3

Inno3D 7300GT

Galaxy 7300GT

Here is some info from my 7300GT GDDR3 post. The xtremesystem posts have some info on uk retailers.

Ok Many thanks for the info, I am trying to find a UK suppiler for the Gainward and the reviews are good and product is not packed (costed) with a bunch of stuff I don't needed..

Again many thanks IMK

Mmmmm,

Can't find anyone who has any in UK, US or Europe... Think someone just invented the review to see what interest there would be if such a product existed. Then if there is enough noise on the forums they'll make them...

I'll keep look'in and let you know if I find some.... Brgds IMK

Update 17/8/2006 Have found the Galaxy GeForce 7300 GT 256MB GDDR3 PCI-E on sale in UK at Overclockers

Mmmmm,

Can't find anyone who has any in UK, US or Europe... Think someone just invented the review to see what interest there would be if such a product existed. Then if there is enough noise on the forums they'll make them...

I'll keep look'in and let you know if I find some.... Brgds IMK

Update 17/8/2006 Have found the Galaxy GeForce 7300 GT 256MB GDDR3 PCI-E on sale in UK at Overclockers

for how much ?