[SOLD]15" LCD EDTV, 4" portable TV

soundx98

Playah's HO is here :)

I told her she was suppossed to be at Casa del soundx98 yesterday and I don't take kindly to biatches keepin' me waitin.

She started to blame everything on the Fedex driver, but I told her I've been with HO's before.

Got her all unpacked and let her sit for about 10 minutes and familiarize herself with the bedroom.

Layed out the rest of the rig pieces on the bed.

The HO seemed to know what was gonna happen.

She turned up her nose at the MX200 PCI, but I told her if she wanted a case she better stop with that sheet.

I could tell she was jealous of the Venus but when I told her I was sending it China and she got real quiet.

She saw the Silverstone with "Send to Canada" and was gonna say something so I asked her "do you know where the North Pole is?" Not a peep, she just nodded.

She noticed her old friends, the Mushkin BH-6 and the Thermalright 948, and I could tell she was happy to not have to make too many new friends.

I grapped her by the box and set her down nekid on the wooden desk.

She trembled and I'm not sure if it was from excitement or she was frightened.

I personally think she was scared, but I rubbed her a little and told her I'd be gentle and then started putting it to her slowly.

Loaded optimzed defaults and then set her at 200x10 and loaded winders with out effort. Loaded the 5.10s on her with out the SW/IDE and then rebooted and set her at 240x10 to load the updates with the latest AutoPatcher.

Told her "I'll be back in an hour and you better be good"

I'm not the kiss and tell type but I'll try and get some benches up real soon.

Maybe even a nekid picture or two.

Still got some stuff left to sell so feel free to PM.

May take me a bit to respond if she feels playful.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Biatch kept me up all night.

Don't know what Playah taught her, but the sista ain't afraid of tryin' new stuff.

We did 2400MHz (although she complained she doesn't usually do that on the first date) fast and furious until we were both worn out.

I gave her Prime 95 cause she looked like she wanted it.

After 5 hours at 240x10, I whispered in her ear

"Have you ever done a 2520?"

She said yes she had, but it hurt.

I kicked the multi to 10.5 and started Primeing her but she couldn't take it more than an hour.

I went to the other room and came back to the bedroom and whipped out a big black stick that said Mushkin PC3500 Black Level II BH-5 on it.

Her eye's lit up and I could tell she was into "toys".

The HOs like it when it's tight, so I set it to 2-2-2-11-13-15 and gave it all 3.3volts.

I did a double entry with both sticks.

(It's only 512 total but I lied and told her it was 1024.)

I loaded up 3D2001SE and when we were done she said the MX200 needed more than the little blue pill. (Gonna try and talk my son into staying at his GF's house so I can rip off his X800XT for an evening).

She's restin' now while I'm disassembling the Silverstone/Venus for shipment.

She keeps saying Playah's name over and over while she's sleeping.

(I hate it when these biatches start talking about old boyfriends)

UPS should be here today or tomorrow with an Ultra-D from the Egg and Praz was so very kind to lend me an Opty 170 that should be on the same truck.

I'm gonna put a Thermaltake 90mm A2017 on FULL on the 948 instead of the 80mm.

I don't want her all hot and bothered and getting bitchy.

Hope to see some real Toaster lovin' from the HO this weekend.

If I don't she'll have to sit nekid on her box and wait a week to get some more.

Gotta run and get the sold goods all packed up and ready for shipment.

hoat2520qd4.th.jpg

soundx98

When the HO came to live w/me she weren't no virgin.

Looked like she'd been rode hard and put up wet(watercooled,lol),even had implants(different NB cooler)

She appeared to have been w/someone who didn't know the Sistahs,corrupt bios and FSB locked at 100MHz.

Took me about 3mos to figure out how to get her to come around,she's only been w/you a couple days and you've got further than I did.

You really got a way w/HO's Carl