Sign in to follow this  
OsamaBinAthlon+

My Ultra-D's little overhaul , tips?

Good stuff and congrats. :)

did you have to scrape off the e-poyx from the other contact under the hood? Mine had epoxy on it, which required a steady hand with a scalpel to remove it before being able to connect up the 2 contacts.

Have you got a sli bridge yet? and a 2nd vid card? make sure you the same card/bios for your 2nd card.

I used AS5 throughout the overhaul. For CPU, Chipset, and even GPU.

No pics of the chipset sorry I already put the evercool on.

What I did was mask of my area, took a utility knife and scraped the two contacts. Then used the CircuitWriter pen from RadioShack and covered the two contacts together.

I don't have a second card or sli bridge but I did the mod because I was replacing the chipset cooler and for future.

Guest Blooz1

So Osama -

What kind of temps are you seeing with that Masscool?

I've got one too, and I plan on installing it tomorrow. I took some time last night getting it all set up and ready to go. That 'sink is really a bargain for the price - the different mounting options are well thought out, with good quality parts!

So Osama -

What kind of temps are you seeing with that Masscool?

I've got one too, and I plan on installing it tomorrow. I took some time last night getting it all set up and ready to go. That 'sink is really a bargain for the price - the different mounting options are well thought out, with good quality parts!

Right now I got 32c after playing a little CS and with the fan on a quarter of the way. I have yet to overclock.