Sign in to follow this  
watsonte

The Most Expensive 7800 in History....

They seem to fit well together though. Go to dell if you want to pay several hundred dollars too many for a video card and go to alienware if you want to spend several thousand dollars too many on a shiny PC :P

Heh! My usual computer budget is @ $700 every two years (tax returns, baby!), so I've always built them myself, never bothered to check either Dell or Alienware's prices...

Just got a raise, tho, so I'll probably throw another $250 or so into this box (better PSU, 'nother HDD, 'nother stick of RAM) then wait for the next generation of ATI cards to come out before buying a new GPU.

Depends on who's backing you. With Cumulus Media behind me, they took me to lunch after dropping off a USB floppy drive 12 hours after the email request.

The average consumer? I don't know, never bought from them.

Working for them as an outsourcer? No, didn't get dinner. Nor vaseline. Still picking out the gristle.

Fix that signature before posting again, I already gave you a respectful heads-up, when you asked me about it. Next time a moderator will fix it for you.

:rolleyes: