Sign in to follow this  
uNTaMeD-4o8

Counter-strike pixels

my cs was just werking fine... i been playing it on this 6600gt n it works fine..

till i didnt start my comp for 2 weeks due to mesed up hd

n i installed cs eveyworked fine.. till i scoped n it looked like this

http://s79.photobucket.com/albums/j159/afk...mgAnch=imgAnch1

hard to see but its just 4 lines and a red dot..supose to be 4lines with beads n red dot

then i after a week i played and notice when people shoot a lot ther are black pixels

like this.

http://s79.photobucket.com/albums/j159/afk...mgAnch=imgAnch2

fps fine i leave it at 150fps but can get 450fps

and installed the cs like about 6 or 9 times deleted it reinstallin n dl it again

even dl cs instller [not steam installer]

all i changed was i put as5 on it jsut like how happy said how to put it on the chipset..i looked at it again and its fine the as5 has not touched nething but the gpu

Team XdNu.` develop.achieve.EVOLVE!

It looks like driver corruption. If your running a 6600 GT, you may want to stay with the 84.21 driver. I found that one worked real well with my 6800GT (AGP). Those drivers seemed to get the best out of the 6xxx series gpu. Try removing your current driver, boot to safe mode and clean with Driver Pro, reboot to Windows and reinstall the vid driver.

Kinda looks like you got a h4X0r enabled in the second pick. My money is on what Blaise and Sailindawg have stated. You only get corruption like that from drivers. Perhaps reinstall those and give it a try

I'm having this same problem with my 7800GTX and i'm not using an older driver cause it causes problems with other games I play...... Nvidia ever going to fix this? my god