• pineapple
    • sausage
    • other
    • I don't eat pizza

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Panago's New York Deli pizza is to die for. Or to kill over.

Also their Chicken Club is awesome.. but i ate it way too often.

New York Deli ingredients :

mozza

pepperoni

italian salami

side bacon

canadian ham

spicy italian sausage

cheddar

*drools*

U guys just don't know your pizzas...

We stole the idea from the italians in the 1950s from that we have created art. I have eaten pizzas in S-E asia, in New York and all over Europe (incl. italy) and the best pizzas are to be had in sweden. My Faourite is a Calzone style (like folded with the toppings inside.

Toppings:

Cheese and tomatosauce offcourse

Onion

Garlic

Beef (Filet of beef in thin slices)

fresh tomato

shrooms

and finally a good dollop of real Sauce Bearnaise.

Oven for 15 minutes to a quarter of an hour... (Swedish joke)

And u have it... And even our more conventional pizzas are often good however I must admit that if you're into Pan-pizzas youre out of luck if in Sweden.

I have lived all over the country East Coast, West Coast, Mid West, Down South and on 2 of the Hawaiina Islands Oahu & The Big Island and I'm telling you the best food in the country with the exception of New Orleans on the French Quarter is the EAST COAST my Brother. PERIOD!!!!!!

I have lived all over the country East Coast, West Coast, Mid West, Down South and on 2 of the Hawaiina Islands Oahu & The Big Island and I'm telling you the best food in the country with the exception of New Orleans on the French Quarter is the EAST COAST my Brother. PERIOD!!!!!!
I too have lived in many regions, but never Hawaii, the best food, other than New Orleans, where I lived & had a business,

is Las Vegas, because the very best of every region & almost every country is imported & reproduced here! :)

Personally Dave I do not like the food here at all. But then again I have not been to 5 star restaraunts here either. But as far as Hawaii goes the food on the big Island Sucks unless you prepare it youre self or you pay alot of coin for it! When I say it sucks I am refering to everyday go buy a sandwich deal. The food raised on the Island like the beef well lets put it this way You can get grass fed round steak which is just as good as the best N.Y strip no lie! As a whole everything on the Big Island does not need anything added to it some of the most minerally rich soil on the planet!!! But of couse its Hawaii and the good stuff goes to the tourists who have to pay the gastly ammount of money for it!!!

its been 7 months since I ate my last slice of pizza... and last soft drink... and last junk food...

But I have to admit pepperoni... or maybe mexican sausage are THE best toppings, shame I don't want to go there anymore