NF4 Expert - a boot problem

Hello, I have a problem for a month. Before all was fine and works great for 7 months.

The problem is that when I start the PC by pushing the START button on my case, the PC boots but doesn't detect my HDD SATA disk, so I have a BOOT DISK FAILURE message on screen. Then, Ireset and still the same problem.

The only way to boot correctly is to shutdown the PC, press the 0/1 switch button at the back of the PSU (switch OFF) and wait for 5 sec. After that I press again the 0/1 switch button at the back of the PSU (switch ON), and the PC boots correctly and my HDD is perfectly detected.

Someone could helps me and explain what's wrong on my PC ?

Same Problem Here After Going Over All The Setup Procedures,USING The Bios "n4/2006/04/06" DOING A CHECK ON MY PSU,METEST,ETC... I Was ABLE TO GET TO WINDOWS GOING FOR A SHORT CHECK MY DEVICE MANAGER GOT EVERYTHING GOING, STARED INSALLING MY PROGRAMS A AUTCAD, AND VIZ RENDERER NEEDED TO HAVE THE CURRENT DRIVERS. SO I Tried Updating My Drivers For My Dual 7900's Off The Offical Website, Everything Was Ok, Untill Requested To Reboot TheN The Infamus "boot Disk FAILOR"..." AFTER THAT I Have Been Trying Everything In This Forum That I Could FIND To Try GOING, And KeepING This Baby Stable. But To No Evail. I Have Check My Memory(MEMTEST+PRIME)hdd's(TMODS BIOS CD),cpu(AMD'S CURRENT),bios (NVIDA 06/04/06),PSU TESTED FINE. I THINK I DONT MY SETTINGS RIGHT IN THE BIOS I FOLLWED AS CLOSLY AS I COULD BUT THERE WHERE SOME THINGS I WASNT SURE ABOUT.BUT EVERYTHING LIKE OZCS TIMMINGS , ANGRYS SETUP GUIDE AND MORE I JUST CANT REMBER RIGHT NOW I AM AT MY WITS END I REALLY DONT KNOW WHAT ELSE TO DO. "sigh"

SORRY IF THIS YOU FEEL THIS IS OFF TOPIC I DIDNT KNOW WHERE ELSE TO POST IT. :/

things are going more badly : I have random reboots even when just surfing on the net and freeze in windows. I have tried with my Asrock motherboard with the same devices and peripherals : all is working great. It seems the nf4 SATA controller is the problem.

Yeah I have tried using just the bare essentials. It was working ok untill I tried installing my the other sata. Bad Idea.... My 2 Raptors are @10,000rpm and my Sata is at @7,200rpm. I don't think I set it them up right. I tried to follow Angry's guide but honestly I got lost In the part where you are asked to hit F6 for raid comfig I hit the button and nothing happened! So I tried setting it in the bios as seperate but they ended up linking. I think there was some compents left over on the Sata (which also had XP Pro) So now I am stuck with that error " BOOT DISK FAILURE NON SYSTEM DISK" no matter what drive i try use to boot from. I unpluged each one at a time and same shamola. I was thinking about 0000-ing out all three drive with TMODS utility, then do a fresh install. The part I am lacking is how to set up the utility's correctly for my config.

Have you tried moving over to the Sil controller (SATA5-8)?

I couldn't get the nVidia RAID to work other than as individual drives and it needs an unstable IDE driver to work as Raid. The Sil's working great here.

If you are having problems with the nVidia controller, it may have corrupted your windows install which would give you the additional problems that you're getting.

If the Sil works and the nVidia doesn't, I'd consider RMAing the MB...