Sign in to follow this  
A6437

running unattended program installations with a batch file?

Does anyone here know how to run unattended installations with batch files. I can't find a way the reason i need this is because i do alot of formatting with my comp and DOW needs lots of patches in order for me to be able to install WA2 and i get bored so i was wondering if i there is any way i can run an unattended installation of the patches through a batch file i use the CMD and i'm pretty familiar on how to make batch files so if anyone has examples of commands it would be awesome thanks alot.

I have gotten drivers Graphics and chipset drivers integrated using Nlite, those batch commands had me scratching my head for a long time. so id be interested in those also for common programs like winrar etc.

U might look into window's post install (WPI) i've never used it to run patches but it seem's to run just about everything else i need. Also here's a link to a program that can find most silent switches for program's. I haven't made a batch file since i started using WPI mostly because it let's me listen to music while it's installing just about everything for me. lol

Silent switch finding program