Watercooling My PC-V2000 *Complete with pictures*

Ooooh, snazzy. I like it.

Looking good so far, bro. Did you decide what you are doing with the radiator, is it staying where it is, or are you still tinking of moving it into the lower chamber?

Even though everybody has their radiator on the top, I'm almost forced to put mine there. Really when you think about it, getting a drill with a 4.5" holesaw blade/bit attached isn't going to be very easy without scratching some things up. Plus my plan is pump -> CPU -> GPU -> radiator -> pump, so the placement of the holes on the rad will work out perfectly (I hope).

Thanks for the feedback guys, I appreciate it!

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you! You may have to be patient though... because I'm still ordering a couple hundred dollars of things from Frozen CPU... heh :)

It's inspiring to see a water-cooling system....I plan on going the WC route too......paychecks permitting! I make $1200 (after taxes) a month, minus all my expenses.

How are you spending this much money? No overhead? Credit?

20 cents per PC? Heck, I'd talk that medical center into a buck per PC a month...6 grand gets a lot on no expenses :)

BTW, I like your style on the rig. Case, PSU, it all is top notch. You should become an engineer, you are prepping and working on this case like a serious one! :) (and that's a real good thing)

Keep the pics coming can't wait for finale!

ruhl

Well, it's almost 2AM and I need to be up at 7, but I decided to "test fit" where the pump will be located --

V2000939013.jpg

V2000939010.jpg

I really like the look of the DVD drive and wish it could mount in the bottom slot, but it won't fit because there is nothing to screw it to...

Of course the ugly black and red cable will be sleeved in black when the stuff arrives... but I really like this look.

I won't make anything permanent until I'm ready to add the liquid and bleed the lines... but so far I like what I see

Guest Timmay

Looking good man!!

Wangerin, he used sticky stuff for that... Just check up the page some.

looking good just a thought will or could you mount the radiator intaking through the side as in length ways intaking then exiting ether thru the frount or rear fan i thik i make sense but well it's late