Random freezing while playing games...

I had that problem with the 91.31 drivers, along with a whole load of problems like it always trying to enable SLi, and stuff...

Switched back to the 84.21 drivers and it works fine...

Use DriverCleaner to get rid of the old ones or NVidia doesn't like installing older ones lol :P

@dreiu

Unless you're running your memory on a divider you are indeed overclocking your processor at 250X11.

Unless and until you've qualified your memory with memtest, you really don't know. Even at default settings RAM must be qualified with memtest.

Just because the RAM is rated at 250MHz doesn't mean it will run flawlessly at that speed without BIOS tweaks at the very least.

Once your RAM has been qualified you can check for OS stability with prime95.

@dreiu

Unless you're running your memory on a divider you are indeed overclocking your processor at 250X11.

Unless and until you've qualified your memory with memtest, you really don't know. Even at default settings RAM must be qualified with memtest.

Just because the RAM is rated at 250MHz doesn't mean it will run flawlessly at that speed without BIOS tweaks at the very least.

Once your RAM has been qualified you can check for OS stability with prime95.

Thanks, I know all about overclocking. Everything has been tested as I posted above.

The video card is being RMA'd for unrelated issues (artifacts all the damn time). Wehn I get it back, I will try older drivers as posted above (thanks for that suggestion, btw).