Sign in to follow this  
Phantom88

Uli 220 driver, how on floppy ?

I wanna do a fresh install with uli driver 220. I need to load them with the setup using F6 but how do I make a floppy with the drivers, when I only have the exe file ?

It concerns the driver on the following URL:

http://www.nvidia.com/page/uli_drivers.html

Anybody can help ?

ok, well i used to wonder before how to do it, because i wanted to install them on vista for my cfx-3200, i finally decided to use winrar, open up winrar and select the .exe file with in winrar double click on the file, and it will show all the files with in the installer, so u can extract whatever folder u need to ur desired destination, hopefully this helps, if u have a hard time following my instructions, let me know, i will list it step by step for u, although its very easy, good luck.

It has succeeded, now I got another problem. With all the newest drivers I have lock ups for 1 second with games, playing music etc. How can I fix this ? Or is this a well known problem ?

I'm getting a little bit frustrated because I spent a lot of money on a new setup and now this happends :mad:

Or should I hang all my SATA drives on the Silicon Controller ?

EDIT: Problem went away after not loading HD TUNE, WEIRD