Sign in to follow this  
Branjo

NET.Framework----> Pro's + Con's

I always install it, just so I can use nHancer the nvidia profile editor. Now that I think about it, that is the only thing that I use it for ( I think ). There must be a way to save the couple of profiles I edit for later use without using nHancer again.

On a side note: Do y'all install java? what for?

Again, I only seem to use this for 1 thing: azurues bit torrent client, which I could quite easily swap for utorrent and not have to install java. ( I think lol )

The only time I used .net framework 2.0 is for nlite. I prefer uTorrent to Azureus anyway. Java? I can't even remember the last time I had to install that.

The only time I used .net framework 2.0 is for nlite. I prefer uTorrent to Azureus anyway. Java? I can't even remember the last time I had to install that.

Cool, I'm not gonna install either next system wipe.

I install Java every time because I use it at work, and sometimes I tinker around with work stuff at home. I use it mainly for running Eclipse to write Java code (and the JDBC stuff that goes along with it).

I install .NET every time as well. The time is coming when I'll need that for work as well.

Will upgrading to .net 2.0 make any performance differences with video cards and applications that use the runtime code. I'm still on 1.1 ver. and wondering if I should upgrade to 2.0 for 64bit xp pro.