Sign in to follow this  
ciberfog

Problem with x1900 and ATI software & drivers (help)

Ok i have winxp 64 bits

I wanted to see some movies in my HD TV using the avivo in my x1900 xtx

So I started from 0, Installed the .Net 2.0 installed the CCC 6.6 installed the VDM drivers and im not sure how this works, when i try to enable my second monitor i cant, i try to expand the desktop and i cant.

Now even my CCC cant start, i have atitool running. I disable my ati services before, now i tried to enable them again, and didtn work.

I have problems run ati tool and ccc. So I uninstalled ati tool and ccc work great. You could give that a shot.

I recommend yo install the drivers, dont rebot and install everyting else (wdm for example). Do not disable annything from ati, in my session it opens like 3 CLI process (from ccc i supose).

Right now i'm usign the ccc with the ati tool, works perfectly with the Dhzer0point 6.5 drivers, the first time atitool asked me 'bout the permision to control the clocks of the v.card. Now on ccc dont appear the part of overclock, i control it with the atitoo.