Unable to read XFX 7950 Temps

J-Teck

J-Teck... unless you can find a really low profile block (I believe Danger Den might have one specifically for the eXpert) then your GPU card will more than likely be blocked from installing properly. I'm not worried about mine as I'm normally under 45°C at all times (current temp as I type is 38°C).

Sorrento, I'm running my FX-60 @3084MHz with 1.5 volts and my system seems to be running fine albeit winter here ATM. We'll see what happens when summer comes around ;)

Using the Vantec IceberQ 4 (similar to Evercool VC-RE, but with modifications needed) and my chipset's temperature never reach 39° C, it stays between 35 and 38 all the time.

Grrrr, 3 ghz???? I want one, at least an Opteron 165... icon9.gif

But who am I kidding, at just 2.75 ghz all the cpu intensive games run at max FPS in my monitor............. and thats like A LOT since I play at 1920 x 1200 with all filters and quality at max. Still 2.9 or 3.0 ghz would be a dream ;)

With my Evercool VC-RE my temps are running 41c idle up to 50c and I’ll bet it’s because my 7950 is right above it.. I think that will change once the Thermaltake Mozart TX case is available, has lots of room for cooling fas and W/C kits , then I’ll be able to do some serious OC’ing