Which is more stupid Geico's or Verizon's ads?! OMG

Guest shaolin95_merged

27 members have voted

1. 1.

• Geico is the most stupid ad Ive ever seen!
    • Verizon is the most ridiculous ad ever!
    • They are both evenly BAD!

Guest shaolin95

OK, so I am bored and decided to see if people feel the same as I do about these two moronic attempts at comedy in the form a Verizon and Geico's ad campaign. Who in its right mind really think that idiot in the verizon ad is even mildly funny? How about the ridiculous gekko? To think there is people getting paid for coming up with this "awesome" ideas...the humanity!

Geico has got to change the voice of that little ugly lizard.

Verizon needs to get someone else using that stupid term "Can you hear me, GOOOOOOD". I mean what kind of business uses the same term over and over again. Are they lazy and can't figure out something new. I think they are VERY VERY VERY STUPID (I am a Verizon customer)! Muhahhahahahah

Guest oRiOn

If it came down to both in a fight Geico would win. Verizon is way to redundant since the same guy says the same thing every time.

PSP commercials are probably some of the best imo.

"I'd hit that"

-Will

I absolutely love the latest Geico ads.

Charo and LittleRichard are just phenomenal in them.

They are target at older customers who remember yesterdays "stars".

Totally sappy but they work for me.

Verizon is probably the highest price cellular provider but one of the best (if not the best) for nationwide service.

That's what they want you to remember. Biggest network and they deliver the best service.

I think the hair replacement Geico add is still one of the all-time best. The little lizard is okay. I kinda think it's funny when he briefs all of his minions; they stare at him for a moment - and then they bail. Mildly amusing.

Im for the little lizard. "Course they want free pie n chips, Its pie with chips ..for free".

I talked to a friend of mine in advertising years ago about an Ad that I absolutely hated, and he told me sometimes they are made badly and very annoying on purpose. The worse the Ad the more people hate it and the more they talk about it and say " have you seen this Piece of @#$% ad"

Worst ad of all time that I feel a blemish on the world of TV is the "Ovaltine" ads with those annoying kids and parents that I would love to slap for an hour straight. "More Ovaltine please" AAAHHHHHHH!