Sign in to follow this  
braz2kuk

Clean Install, Which Forceware???

Hey guys just got a clean install which is the best forceware to use at the moment on my system?? I have heard about crashes etc with the new 91.** drivers, any truth in this??

Thank in advance Pete.

Guest SuppA-SnipA

not sure what you are talking about crashes cuz im on the latest drivers and im ok, so try it urself :)

cheers

People have reported varies problems with the 91.31 drivers. Do a search on the video forum to find out what issues were cropping up. I personally never had any problems with them, but now use the 91.33 beta. Many of the 84 series drivers are very stable, and I actually get better 3DMark scores with them. What is best for your rig might not be the best for someone else. Try a few of them and see which one you like for what you need. You can get any of the drivers from Guru3D.

Always remember to completely remove the old driver before installing a new driver.

Yeah I just did a new install. last night because I installed a new N6600 agp card two weeks ago and installed the 91. drivers for it and the thing drove me to a new install last night. 50 crashes a day

I'm using some modified Forceware driving for my brothers 7900GT. I think it was something like 84.56 or something. Not bad, but i did have some issues with the 91 series drivers before.

Yeah I just did a new install. last night because I installed a new N6600 agp card two weeks ago and installed the 91. drivers for it and the thing drove me to a new install last night. 50 crashes a day

User Error? muhahahaha