BF2 keyboard lagging ?!

Hey guys here is my new problem! :(

When i play BF2 sometimes when i drive a car or piloting in a helicopter or soo

My car or something keeps turning or driving even tough i have released the keys and such stuff. its really annoying cuz this didnt happen before my reinstall of Windows Xp Pro sp2

I wonder what the problem could be?

what sound card are you running? latest drivers for everthing?

i dunno how you change it in ATI, but in the NVIDIA Control panel you have "Max Frames To Render Ahead" or something like that, change it (even try to 0), it will change your FPS but will give better "no lag"...

also, vsync and triple buffering can help/worse it...

I have the original Karajan that came with the mobo.

and i have the latest Omega Catalyst drivers for ATi.

And now i have turned of vsync in ATI Tray tools and i will try BF2 now.

EDIT : It didnt lagg now but why did it and why do u think its beacuse my soundcard?

or if you are running vsync, enable tripple buffer, though if i rememember correctly, that will accualy rise the lag...

the best thing to lower lag is to cut the frames ahead... i just dunno if there is such an option on ati's cards...

FYI, if you do find that option, be aware, it will really cut down your FPS, so dont lower it all the way down, do it 1 notch at a time

good luck

its worth a shoot to try, ahh wait, i googled...

"For ATI users, you can adjust the 'Flip Queue' setting which is the equivalent setting to the one above by installing and using ATI Tray Tools. The same values apply to both cards"

thats the max frames to render...

try it, it should work, good luck

you poor thing : i thought europe usually got some nice speeds... ho well, even @ 25 it wont take more then 20 mins or so...

im pretty sure the FLIP QUEUE, will fix your problems... get back to us when you finish everything, and we'll see if that helped :)

I have installed the Catalyst 6.6 original from ATI and no help from that.

and i have installed all the newest software and drivers for the DFI mobo.

And nothing of that helped either.

And its 1 problem.. hehe kinda imbaressing to tell u but i cant find FLIP QUEUE anywhere haha.

EDIT : I found it hehe i will try to set 0 at it first and then increase it by time..