Sign in to follow this  
crazyjv69

RAM TIMINGS OCZ Plat ddr500

ramtimingag9.jpg

Does this look right? I tried to set the timings as best as i could but ima noob eh

Guest GripS

If it's stable sure. Those are some pretty tight timings for DDR500.

If you could post the DRAM settings from the bios (will probably need to take 2 pics with a digital cam) people might be able to help you better if your having issues.

Also check the OCDB for timings suggestions.

If its EB edition then yes...infineon/aeonon IC rocks in 2gig sets! you can even tighten some up tr and try again and a memtest. I think I had some luck when the computer gods sent me these mems I have but you should come up to 260-270 with 'em at least that what I can

glhf with them!

btw hows that chassie? I'm thinking of buying it..

trc @ 16 WILL LOSEN UP YOUR CLOCK SO U CAN GO FERTHER WITH (FRONT SIDE BUS) K LOSEN IT UP AND GO 150 MEM AND 1T IS A NO NO WHEN YOU DO THIS BUT DONT FRETT BECAUSE YOU WILL LOSE ALMOST ZERO BANDWIDTH

BUT GAIN FSB STREANGTH AND SPEED. RELAX ON DFI ITS A FUN TIME LEARNING HOW.

2 CLOCK OK

IT'S ALMOST A STABLE 3.0 @ JIMVAL ,,,,,,,,,ASK ME I THINK I KNOW WHAT I'M DOING

MY BIOS IS BETA MINE FROM A ,,,,,,LQQK AT SIG.

I'M NOT THE BEST IN THE BUSS. NESS. BUT IM THEIR WITH THE 1'S WHO KNOW

umm.... im not with you on this one jim nf4 chipsets seem to run best with best fsb yes....for your cpu, but seems you get the most out of mem on it with best timings.....

I say you read up in the ocguide and come back with your results crazy http://www.dfi-street.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20823

my testing has shown me my ram can handle up to 260 in 3d games but works best on a divider so i can get my fsb past 275...where it wants to be

If those are EB sticks then 3-3-2-8 are the correct settings. CPC is set correctly at 1. You will gain nothing with that memory by setting it to 2. You can check the OCDB to see successful settings others have used.