Canadian users: Where do you buy from?

Akabane

I'm not too sure if this is exactly where this is supposed to be, if it's not then admins feel free to move it.

K so what i'm wondering is what kind of online retailers do you guys get your parts from?

I know of ncix, and tigerdirect, and that's about it. Also if you happen to live in the GTA and know of actual locations to some stores that would be good too.

I appreciate all your help

thanks

Just use these search engines to look for online stores with the stuff you want.

www.pricenetwork.ca

www.pricecanada.com

Some places I've personally bought from:

www.ncix.com

www.dangeo.com

www.anitec.ca

www.futureshop.ca

www.tigerdirect.ca

www.memoryexpress.com

www.bigfootcomputers.com <--great site for mods and cooling!

Good experiences with all the above.

OoooOoo thank you very much for the links, actually that dandeo computers site has some good prices AND it says free shipping on stuff over $750, not bad i must say.

thanks again, now i have a few different sites for comparisons

Great list from Olympic - just add canadacomputers.com to that.

I find they generally have the best pricing on what they carry. Non-regular stock is sometimes more than NCIX and others.

And they have about 10 locations, with at least 2-3 in the GTA. Check out the site for more.

Cheers.

EDIT: I find pricenetwork.ca has the better listings - often pricecanada.com is missing a few key stores and lists lowest prices 5% higher than average.

ALSO, remember that these sites sometimes do NOT reflect sale pricing - be sure to check specific sites for promos. Especially NCIX - they regularly rotate deals and these sometimes aren't reflected on pricenetwork.ca.

www.icct.ca, www.btecomputer.com, www.logiccomputerhouse.com, filtechcomputer...

There are lots of places in toronto and markham, I've just listed a few good ones.

My favorite way to shop is to find the lowest possible price then buy it from NCIX using price match, and save on taxes. They have some rules regarding pricematch, so read up on it first, it's not too bad.

:)

Alright now i'm at a crossroads, what would save me more money?

Going with dangeo and price matching and having free shipping?

OR

Going with ncix and price matching and having no PST?

The order i plan to make is gonna be over $1000.00 CDN so i'm sure the pst will be a lot, hmm i'll have to check this out

There's no PST on anything you order from out of province. So that would apply to both Dangeo and NCIX. Dangeo's free shipping offer only applies if you do not price match anything. http://www.dangeo.com/index.php?action=freeship So just order from whoever has everything you need at the lowest total price. In my experience NCIX is usually cheaper with most stuff and you can pricematch the odd item that isn't.