EVGA 7900 series cards artifact/bsod fix?

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
I'm still on a 7900GT that won't play games...

Going on... 6 months?

I don't even care anymore... I'm so dissatisfied with EVGAs service I could scream

Why don't you just step-up or have a RMA card cross-shipped? Jacob does wonders at EVGA :)

P.S I submitted for a step-up and it only took 1 week for me to be on line and the card is being cross-shipped to me as I type.

Can't wait to post results.

I've been RMAing since I got the damn thing

I seriously don't even know how many cards I've gotten

They said they would let me step up (I talked to Arthur) but this was AFTER I filed with the BBB.

Now, they won't return my calls.

So I've got a new waterblock on the way but can't put it in till I get a card that works...

I honestly don't see why you can't step-up after all you been through.

I would be pissed too if I was in your shoes. I hope you can straighten it all out. I'm gonna probably put my 7950X2 on a waterblock shortly after stress testing it for a bit just to make sure it's not a bad one.

That's what I want to get, but you know what, I've completely lost my appetite for gaming because of this.

I e-mailed EVGA corporate headquaters a few minutes ago.

My system is totally kick butt and people go out of their way to see it. Their jaws drop lol. People I don't even know want to come over, haha.

Them: DUDE LET ME SEE A GAME ON THOSE MONITORS!

Me: Sorry, my graphics card doesn't work.

i would say once u got the infineon memory modules, PLAY WITH tHEM FOR AWHILE FIRST!! dont voltmod the first day..... after the 3rd day, u can voltmod it, but dont force the memory on too high clock, just play around wit the core first...

just reading on a few threads...... if u got the samsung memories, 80% of the chance it will screw up, might as well rma the 1st day.....

• 3 weeks later...

My second XFX 7900gtx has bit the dust...and I'm not to pleased with XFX customer support thus far. Create a ticket last Thursday and they reply Monday with "we're sorry to hear you are having problems...what games and benchmarks are failing...how old is the card..." I humored the guy with some more info...haven't heard a thing since Monday. There is no customer support number listed...??? I sure picked a bad time to go high end with my gfx cards :rolleyes: