Speeding Kazaa!

Alexedm

IRC is too time-consuming. I used to use mirc all the time 4 years ago during the napster days for games/software, but it's too long searching for stuff, and unless you become a mod, certain people won't let you download. I used to be hardcore into that crap, but then i didn't use it over the summer that year, and just stopped, switching to Morpheus/Kazaa eventually.

Kazaa, you just have to be patient. If you're going for a big file, don't expect to get it in just a day. It took me months until i got a movie once...getting bits and pieces everytime the one person that had it came on. If you're really concerned about speed, just go for stuff that have 10 or more users with high bandwidth, and you could hit max bandwidth for your connection.

to the mods... why did you delete my post? I didnt say anything other than i can never get a good connection on irc. Whats so bad about that?

yeah, if anything, i thought maybe my post would be deleted...but andrusk's was fine.