Stutters or Lags in Games

Ive always used the orange here.... if that is your solution, that is really great. I didnt realize that it made a difference on the Ultra-D board, like it can on the Expert. You might also try OC'ing your Ram one stick at a time and see if there is any noticable difference between them. It might be you need to RMA if there is a big diff. Anyway, thats great if you got it solved.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems all the problems an error messages are related to the graphic subsystem, now do you have anybody you know that has an nvidia card? you can maybe swap temporarily with a friend of yours for the sake of testing your card in his system and his in yours....if the VGA is the issue your friend will surely have problems and you won't ....

yeah, ram in the orange slots is a huge difference, once i made that switch my ram passed memtest with flying colors, as well as superpi and prime. if that really does work for you, i suppose i can still add a tiny bit more voltage to my ram. i do know there was one guy that could pass prime for hours, but not superpi, and he just needed a tiny bit more voltage to his ram.