Need suggestions on a water cooling kit

Should be easy to install and maintain, basically looking for something that can help me hit 3.0 ghz with this chip under reasonable temperatures.

If living in the US (good point cuoficr), then I would go buy all the main stuff from Dangerden:

Pump, waterblock, radiator

If I needed weird not normal stuff, like video card waterblocks or worse things, I would go have a look at Frozencpu.com

All the fans I would buy them from Sidewindercomputers.com, I would choose Panaflo... maybe the High Speed ones, for the radiator and get a good fan controller to tweak their speed.

To sum things up: Dangerdenstore.com has really good prices and probably all thats needed. Frozencpu.com is very expensive but they have the biggest stock on everything. Sidewindercomputers.com is the best store online, seriously, but they have little stock and it is only Swiftech... but their fan selection and prices are great, as well as their customer support and treatment. Highspeedpc.com these are the only store that sells Innovatek products... if you need them they are there :)