Sign in to follow this  
Angry_Games

listen up kids...

Are you really a female, or just messing around?
Yeap she is :D And one you dont wont to piss off

LOL, just curious, because I think there is only 3 females registered here, including her.

Oh ok, thanks for clarifying that, Travis. Not that it matters to me, actually my wife was asking, because she feels like she has nothing to say in this forum. Maybe some of the ladies could contact her and make her feel a little bit more like part of the crowd, and get her to stop hiding in the off-topic section, just an idea. BTW her username is P.T.K.

Anyways, sorry for the off-topic crap, so is there a way to warn xFire users, before adding you? And what is xFire anyways?

What's Teamspeak?

Oh ok, thanks for clarifying that, Travis. Not that it matters to me, actually my wife was asking, because she feels like she has nothing to say in this forum. Maybe some of the ladies could contact her and make her feel a little bit more like part of the crowd, and get her to stop hiding in the off-topic section, just an idea. BTW her username is P.T.K.

Anyways, sorry for the off-topic crap, so is there a way to warn xFire users, before adding you? And what is xFire anyways?

What's Teamspeak?

It is dangerous....

It is evol.............

It is.....

" We are female....Resistance is futile....You will comply or we will retaliate..."

question two: Also known as a chatprogram for idiot's;)

i swear you dont want any part of this man

these two dutch girls and then momma...and they just ride me repeatedly about what a dumbass I am

it's a bit humbling but then I am angry_games for a reason so I make them all pay for it one way or another haha

btw Reel, if your wife is into games, have her check out Titan Quest. Momma, Krank, Miss Anita all play it and love it (as well as me, technodanvan, a few others that dig playing together).

She'd love to get on TS with a bunch of other women and play some stupid mindless yet addicting game

LOL

She's been bugging me about a new game, she's sick of sims2, so I will let her know once we get back from food shopping, thanks for the tip, gotta run

i swear you dont want any part of this man

these two dutch girls and then momma...and they just ride me repeatedly about what a dumbass I am

it's a bit humbling but then I am angry_games for a reason so I make them all pay for it one way or another haha

btw Reel, if your wife is into games, have her check out Titan Quest. Momma, Krank, Miss Anita all play it and love it (as well as me, technodanvan, a few others that dig playing together).

She'd love to get on TS with a bunch of other women and play some stupid mindless yet addicting game

ha ha ha this is miss anita and travis yeah i got nothing to add to that

Yeah...I should probably break down and get a headset so I can play with you guys again.

Though me and a couple friends have been rockin it pretty well today so far.

Yeah...I should probably break down and get a headset so I can play with you guys again.

Though me and a couple friends have been rockin it pretty well today so far.

You are slipping dude...only got 4 more hours on TQ than me (but I've still never beaten the game all the way through yet...)

i just came across this thread and was quite upset that Angy goes through this trash. We all need help no and then, but to bug these guys for cash is sick.

there is a quote from a show here in england that describes this suituation.

" Act like a bastard, get the smallest portion" :eek: