Sign in to follow this  
Angry_Games

listen up kids...

Okay, i was just curious which games the big bad boss man plays because i really want to get my hands on his lil' neck in FPS on-line games? You know who you are! ;)

Area51 Server on COD (First edition) 1.5v patch (If you see Dynamic in Yellow and Red) run.....

I don't play FPS games anymore

I don't like them...they bore me and they bore momma

we play other games like RTS and RPG's (right now it is all Titan Quest), and a single MMOG (Eve-Online)

You should agree and ask them to give you some money for shipping.. and send them trash like bricks in peanuts and foam....

To all,does other people spam your inbox? i never got anyof this except compliments and questions..althought i get em rarely.

@Kandoo, will a empty pm do the trick?

Haha?

The new way to get online game items.

G_G: kills a monster ' wow, he dropped some serious equipment'

xxx : Can i have it?

G_G: no.

xxx: i remember you have a sweet setup.. some handouts? im running this on

600x400 res.. i remember you had 100k of equipment...

G_G: ( Goes to Dfi street and ban xxx)

xxx : ( swoops the item)

The New way to win any P2P matches vs H_G

G_G : (winning like mad)

xxx : WOW man!! you must be running a cool setup to play like that...

can i have some of your spare parts?Im gaming with 128mb o ram and

a 15" screen with a 9250radeon..

G_G :....................... what was your dfi street name again?

nah i get home from that job out of town and like 9 people have added me to Xfire, and so far 4 out of 4 have started bugging me about their motherboard blah blah blah you know I'm not really in the mood for tech support away from the forum/email anymore

Might be a bit harsh, but I would give anyone that did that to me at least a 3 day vacation. Maybe put a warning right in your sig.

It's a shame that it might have to come to that.

I think the funny thing is that bugging a tech on their time off, while definitely rude and not the right thing to do, would have some sort of hint of logic IF we didn't have this great forum here. Anyone that posts any question on these forums ends up getting answered in like minutes. I thought I was impatient but I guess a few minutes for these people is simply too much to bear! People these days...

I don't know anything about xfire, or even what it is, LOL, but is there anyway to add a warning before they add you as a contact, Travis?

Cant you just ban them in xfire for life due to utter ignorance and disrespect for the fact that someone can actually be good at something and have a life....

To top it off give em this title here: Lesson 1 in reading: I am not allowed to use Xfire before i have memorized the forumposts containing this topic

Well its just an idea...