listen up kids...

Angry_Games

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know...

It's bad to abuse someone who is nice and/or generous by begging....I'll be the 1st one to say I am that way..(nice and/or generous) but it's at my terms and my discrestion...And...It usually doesnt happen if they ask...

It's one thing to be disabled or partially disabled and cant work or something and really cant afford a pc...than it is to be able to afford one and just expect a hand out.....

I'm not as generous as i used to be just because it's getting harder to differenciate between the 2 types...the cons are getting better at conning...This makes it tough for those really in need...And those suffer because of it....

You people who abuse this situation are lower than low....A real piece of work...you work harder begging and conning than you would working to earn money to buy stuff....

I used to buy factory take-out PC's for real cheap....refurb them in my spare time and give them to children who really couldnt afford a PC...I have a few left and havent even worked on them in over 6 months because of this same situation....Parents who could afford a NEW pc would send kids with a hard luck story to get one...pretty soon the kids who really could use one didnt get one....

Even big kids do this too...this just makes me sick to think most people dont have the morals they should have... well enough..I am starting to get mad myself....

extra parts....yep....you'll have to dig in the kids sand box... thats where he hides them...

What the......? I got a pm from the same person asking if I got some leftover parts.

Same thing here, only he wasn't so up front until I got on AIM to talk to him. I was fairly flabbergasted seeing as how the buy/trade/sell section usually goes pretty well here.

Same thing here, only he wasn't so up front until I got on AIM to talk to him. I was fairly flabbergasted seeing as how the buy/trade/sell section usually goes pretty well here.

Yeah, but there's no Give/Me/Free section...

And I got the SAME EXACT PM.

Yeah, but there's no Give/Me/Free section...

It's getting out of hand, and I am not going to be as nice as Travis about it, if I get in trouble oh well, I'll take my lil vacation.

And I got a PM with the same sob story. I find it funny because I work a crappy job, and my parents don't buy me computer stuff either...

What the......? I got a pm from the same person asking if I got some leftover parts.

Same, I mean why the fook would I have leftover parts?

Think I'd order them, not use them, and then send them to someone? hmmm....

*ignore*

Guest caffeinejunkie
Hey nice specs in sig, im curous to know if you got nay leftover parts you dont use?

I got it too

I got the same pm from cer0c.....he asked me if i had any spare parts. I told him i haven't killed anyone lately and i was all tapped out of body parts. Can we do something about him?

As for HG, I can see the smoke coming out of his ears. Aside from him getting mad at me for not talking on TS, he is a nice guy that devotes and donates his time to this forum. People take it for granted and feel the need to abuse priveleges that he provides for them. He could just completely isolate from everyone aside from the forums but he opens himself up to help you on skype, msn, and he even lets you send your computers to him for repair/troubleshooting. Dont be an butt and interrupt his gaming time, I'm pretty sure that would aggrevate anyone who enjoys gaming.