Sign in to follow this  
Angry_Games

listen up kids...

Excuse me for being new to the forum/layout of this site. I did not even know this thread existed. I thought I could have asked a 2 minute question to you because I was not getting the answer I needed on my thread.

And for your information, i am not stupid.

Stupid? That might be a little harsh. Inconsiderate? Definitely. And I say this from experience. I pay for an additional phone line at my house for this very reason. It's the line that's published in the phone book. People call all hours of the day and night, Sundays and holidays with their problems. All that matters at the time is them. That's why there's no phone connected to this line. But you can take comfort in one thing. It appears you are not in the minority.

The more I think about it, you were not even playing a game. Let alone at the computer. And come to think of it, I was not asking for a donation or money either. I could see publicly humiliating a forum member if they have been around the site for a while (or just spammers), but a new forum member that did not even know this thread existed, I feel is a little uncalled for.

my gaming Xfire contact = if you want to play games

it isn't for technical support

I think that is common courtesy, especially on Thanksgiving? I mean, am I not allowed a day off either? The instant I boot up my computer that I get to start working just because you think it is a convenient way to get me one-on-one instead of asking in the forums?

Why indeed did you even add me to Xfire? I didn't see you saying "hey, Angry, let's go whip some tail in DoD Source!".

I saw "hey man I'm some moderator and I snagged your Xfire info so I could hit you up for some technical support by bypassing the forums and hey it's only Thanksgiving Day and all and you can't possibly be allowed a day off"

but hey, that's how I see it. I guess in this instance, I'm the most important person in the equation, according to me.

Have a little respect maybe in the future.

my gaming Xfire contact = if you want to play games

it isn't for technical support

I think that is common courtesy, especially on Thanksgiving? I mean, am I not allowed a day off either? The instant I boot up my computer that I get to start working just because you think it is a convenient way to get me one-on-one instead of asking in the forums?

Why indeed did you even add me to Xfire? I didn't see you saying "hey, Angry, let's go whip some tail in DoD Source!".

I saw "hey man I'm some moderator and I snagged your Xfire info so I could hit you up for some technical support by bypassing the forums and hey it's only Thanksgiving Day and all and you can't possibly be allowed a day off"

but hey, that's how I see it. I guess in this instance, I'm the most important person in the equation, according to me.

Have a little respect maybe in the future.

I had nothing but respect. Now that I know that your Xfire is for your personal time, I wont bother you with technical questions. If we have any of the same games installed, sure, Id love to play sometime.

I did not know that your job entailed this. I thought it was along the lines of my moderation job. I don't get paid for it. Its volunteer work and thought you would be happy to answer nonetheless like I do. Sorry for my assumptions being incorrect. (I know never assume)

And technically, I did not try to "bypass" the forums. I have a thread that seems to steer in the wrong direction of the answer I am looking for.

And technically, I did not try to "bypass" the forums. I have a thread that seems to steer in the wrong direction of the answer I am looking for.

I think the reason for that is the confusion of the thread. Part of your first post contained the following:

I'm stuck between the DFI Lanparty UT nF4 Ultra-D and the DFI Lanparty UT nF4-D. Another question I have is are both able to be modded to SLi? If not, which one is?

Everyone's response was in reference to SLI. Then somewhere around post #16 you decided you no longer wanted to go with SLI. If this is still your intent you will probably more successful in receiving the info you're seeking by deleting this thread and starting a new one outlining your specific requirements.

But further down on that same page, I asked what was the benefit of the Ultra-D over the nF4-D. After which, people continued to ask me questions/giving answers in regard to my SLi question. Then later on, RAID was brought up.

Excuse me for being new to the forum/layout of this site. I did not even know this thread existed. I thought I could have asked a 2 minute question to you because I was not getting the answer I needed on my thread.

And for your information, i am not stupid.

The before mentioned post of mine wasn't directed at you personally, it was a general statement denoting that a lot of people act before thinking, myself included as you'll notice looking at my Location Info, which I am keeping as a reminder, and I am not a noobie. [/rant]

Damn that's one long butt run-on sentence ;)

ya and I'm the one who banned him for 7 days but it ain't anything personal

it's a bit of common sense mixed with common courtesy is all (thinking a little before acting/speaking too)

damn I was totally gonna hit up happy for free dfi products, and maybe a cat.

lol everytime I see angry on, I want to hit him up for some DoD:S action, but I am afraid he will rant at me for some reason

You better think about what you wish for, almost every geek I know has a cat the he/she could spare. Want an obese Red Tabby or a fruity retarded Applehead Siamese?