listen up kids...

Angry_Games

Dang H_G I've had the same problem people trying to hit you up for money and the like, also despite common "jewish" stereotypes I am not a rich doctor/lawyer/jewler/banker! So beggers go get a job and buy your own #@&*@# its much more rewarding. ;D

My 2 shekels

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bump yet again because apparently my Xfire is not safe...this is sorta why I'm hesitant to come play with everyone on my off/free time

this is also why I'm hesitant to message you for a game... agro travis goan hurt ma feelins n such.... ;)

Dang H_G I've had the same problem people trying to hit you up for money and the like, also despite common "jewish" stereotypes I am not a rich doctor/lawyer/jewler/banker! So beggers go get a job and buy your own #@&*@# its much more rewarding. ;D

My 2 shekels

man you and I must be from the same tribe then (we must be from the jew tribe that was totally cast out and edited out of the Torah) lol because I ain't rich dr/lawyer/banker, I don't control the media or the banks, etc

;)

this is also why I'm hesitant to message you for a game... agro travis goan hurt ma feelins n such.... ;)

nah man i got no problem just yapping (and just yapping can of course easily lead us to some tech talk, but I get really pissed when its just instantly "hey man I got this problem with my DFI")

I did finally install HL2/DoD-Source/CS-Source/HL2DM so I'm kinda ready to venture back into the online gaming bit with you guys (momma and I...I don't think we've played online with other people in about 2+ years because we got tired of the bs, and even in Eve, an MMOG, we just play by ourselves)

Anytime I'm online I'm up for whatever. I bought a copy of DoD Source so we could play (cause you were hatin' on CS:S..) :)

I really suck at DoD though. Really hoping the crew can get together for some CS:S at least once..

nah man i got no problem just yapping (and just yapping can of course easily lead us to some tech talk, but I get really pissed when its just instantly "hey man I got this problem with my DFI")

The age old difference between zomg H_G save me cuz im so leet to have you on my Xfire that Im a priority as compared to Yah but ________ is really . me off, in the normal course of conversation.

*sigh*

CrAsHnBuRnXp: Hey, this is CrAsHnBuRnXp from DFI Street and moderator at www.hardwareanalysis.com

CrAsHnBuRnXp: If you get back in the next 15 minutes, I have a question or two about a DFI board

Angry_Games: http://www.dfi-street.com/forum/showthread.php?t=60099

Angry_Games: don't you kids ever %$#@$#@ read anything?

C-UN!T: can you possibly do me a favour after xmas? i wanna get a new set of ddr 2gb, maybe ocz, cant get any here atm, like getting blood from a stone, if you can get it over there, could you purchase some and post it me? i will obviously pay uyou in advance.. i remember you saying something about electronic samples to me the other day.. cheers