listen up kids...

Angry_Games

those of you who are adding me to Xfire

don't even think about asking me for tech support

Xfire is my PERSONAL GAMING TIME

not your time to ask me for tech support

Xfire is my PERSONAL messenger for GAMING

just because you can add me does NOT mean you will get anything but a VERY RUDE reply if you try to bypass the forum and get tech support

this forum is for you to ask support questions

my Xfire messenger is for ME to PLAY GAMES in my own PERSONAL TIME

just thought I would make that clear as about 15 of you have added me only to start barrage of support questions and you've all gotten the same rude reply from me...so I'll save the rest of you a lot of rude replying

Have some respect people

if you want to play Titan Quest or some other game, add me:

angrygames

if you wan't support, read the rules of this forum and ask in the appropriate section.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man...

That really takes balls.... really...

You would think...(wait a minute...I dont think most people do...atleast if they did... they wouldnt need help...) that when playing games that is fun time not work time....

But that takes real balls to catch someone while they're enjoying a few minutes of free time only to have to be grilled about work.... that sucks.... not only that it's rude as hail...

I know I'd be real peaved if that happened to me...( well it does from time to time...he can you come over after work and fix this...or can you come over this weekend and drop all your plans to help me....)

guys please dont abuse personal time for your trivial little nothings....

If your going to bug someone..I would suggest another forum member... or a moderator.....

I would NOT suggest bugging a forum administrator.... easiest way not to get any help thru the chain....catch my drift..

Here's another DON'T-BE because momma and I are getting REAL TIRED of this also:

I'm not real sure where it states anywhere in this forum that I am some rich dude who has money and hardware to just send you because you are poor or live with mommy and daddy and they won't spend money to buy you a killer system.

I don't remember seeing anywhere in this forum a place that says "please PM me or momma and ask us to send you either money or hardware because we have loads of both"

Now...please...people...what kind of person do you think I will think you are when I or my gf get a pm or email from you asking one of us to donate money or hardware to YOUR cause?

(yes this does happen...it happened again today and this makes I think the 7th time in about 3 months that a forum member has begged us to donate hardware or money or both because they were too poor to buy their own goods, or who knows what they were wanting the money for).

let me tell you a little personal truth

I make less than most of you at this job. Rgone makes less than me. Momma doesn't work but for the summers at Albertson's to make extra money because the other 9 months out of the year, she is a full-time student.

So that means we live on a single income, and let's be real honest when I tell you that it is just enough to squeak by living in a rental house, driving a 13 year old car and a 15 year old car, putting a woman through school full-time, and paying for this money-hungry monster called DFI-Street.com.

"But Angry, you have season tickets to pro hockey and you play hockey and you have a guitar and all those computers! How can you say you aren't made of money?"

#1...it is none of your business what I spend my money on. But for the record, I sacrifice a lot, as does momma, so we can enjoy a few personal loves like going to hockey, playing hockey, playing my guitar, etc.

I quit smoking, she quit eating (you know what I mean about this if you know anything about us). We drive crap cars and live in a rental house and we don't eat out etc because the money that we do have left over is for our personal use to enjoy our lives.

Not to send it to you because you cannot afford a 3Ghz Opteron with Crossfires and phase change cooling, or whatever it is you want.

It's OUR money. It's OUR life. Not yours.

#2 Who are you to beg for anything from me? I'm the guy that owns the forum and does his best to support your computer habits.

I am NOT your sugar daddy. I am not your friend to come and bum money or hardware from.

I don't know how some of you have grown such large ones to where you can send me pm's or emails asking me or my gf for money donations, hardware donations, or anything. I simply cannot believe it still.

The reason I am making a big deal out of this is not only did it happen AGAIN today, but it goes along with this first post. Someone added me to Xfire only to try and get me to donate hardware to them because their mommy and daddy wouldn't support their habit.

Again...I simply cannot believe the nerve of some people.

I am quite generous. A lot of you have gotten some benefit of my generosity (other than my foot in your butt for not following rules). Maybe some others have seen this and thought to themselves I am easy pickings.

I've never responded to any of the beggars, and I never will. I never wanted to have to lay it out that this goes on, but after today, I'm fuming and furious, and so is momma because she's gotten a couple of beggar pm's since everyone here knows she is my gf, and the other admin of the forum.

This has to stop.

I have more class than to call each and everyone of you out who have done it, but I'm not really in the mood to have it happen anymore.

The next person that sends me email/pm asking/begging me for something, I will publicly humiliate you.

Grow up, and learn some respect, and GET A JOB if you want to play with the big boy's toys. I have a job. Everyone else here I'm sure has a job. You should get one too instead of begging me for anything.

A Very Disgusted Admin,

Travis

I don't know what to say, I am almost speechless. Notice I said ALMOST, I can't believe the sh!t I am reading here. You give a hand and they want the whole freaking arm, sh!t why not take his whole torso, damn. I think this pisses me off almost as much as (not-so-much) Happy_Games.

Like you said; You wanna play with grown up toys, well guess what, you need a grown up job.

Someone PMing your girl, wow that's a whole different story and if that happened to me, better be damn sure that I'd be at the fnckers front door, ready to bust skulls. I am not one to act tough but that's borderline harassment, noone messes with wifey. I don't care if I sh!t dollar bills, it's noone's business. I have great respect for you Travis, keeping as calm as you did, under the given circumstances.

This isn't directed at the joker above, but the ruthless morons in H_G's posts.

I don't know what to say, I am almost speechless. Notice I said ALMOST, I can't believe the sh!t I am reading here. You give a hand and they want the whole freaking arm, sh!t why not take his whole torso, damn. I think this pisses me off almost as much as (not-so-much) Happy_Games.

Like you said; You wanna play with grown up toys, well guess what, you need a grown up job.

Someone PMing your girl, wow that's a whole different story and if that happened to me, better be damn sure that I'd be at the fnckers front door, ready to bust skulls. I am not one to act tough but that's borderline harassment, noone messes with wifey. I don't care if I sh!t dollar bills, it's noone's business. I have great respect for you Travis, keeping as calm as you did, under the given circumstances.

This isn't directed at the joker above, but the ruthless morons in H_G's posts.

see that's the thing...I'm an Angry dude, hence the name "Angry_Games" but I honestly feel I'm a decent chap (though some would disagree).

And normally these days, changing to Happy_Games, I've tried to be calm and peaceful and useful instead of combative...but today it just really broke my last nerve and I got to say I'm quite upset about it.

thespin: I know it is TMI, but you got to know that you didn't do it, but at the same time you know I have to let everyone know just how pissed off I am about it, and how it is very wrong to try and eat up my personal time, and how it is even MORE WRONG to beg for anything from me other than help fixing your problem (and for that you don't need to beg...you simply need to ask and be patient)

The only problem im having with you is a timezone and ofc with your lady:) timezone wise speaking....

Let me tell peeps something here.....

We had a issue playing a game and i couldnt figure it out, AG halped us and still i need to get hold of his adress to simply send then some flowers as a thank you for the time and effort he has put in helping us.

And ill will find it out sweety:)

Doesnt anyone ever send you something for the free knowledge and such?

Its is a shame that peeps go around with some others like that.

Anyway if i can help you two out in anyway angry let me know and if not; send my regards to the lady and lets figure out how we can play again:)

just got this pm;

beautiful specs hows that opty , im curious to know if you got any leftover parts you dont use? i got no money cause of my paychecks i live alone and in college finishign it up and im trying to get some hardware like cpu/mobo/ram/vga any is fine i love to game so tryn 2 get a new system im using my old case/psu/hd/cd-rom.. but tell me the deal thank you god bless

It's getting out of hand, and I am not going to be as nice as Travis about it, if I get in trouble oh well, I'll take my lil vacation. I am exposing this guy because I've never even talked to him. I wouldn't even mind so much if it was someone I knew, asking in the course of a conversation. I know it seems like a harmless question, but obviously it's more than one person doing it, and doing it to different people. I did not respond to that PM, because I will be a lot ruder than I would ever be in here, and it's not worth my time.

There should be a "no asking for donations" clause in the rules. It's a bit different when it's for a good cause, but that's not the case here.

Edit:

I ended up replying to his message with just a link to this thread. Nothing else.

Edit 2:

This guy is ridiculous, I looked at his profile and found his threads where he's talking about buying an opty 185 here

http://www.dfi-street.com/forum/showthread.php?t=57932

and a fx55 or a fx60 here.

http://www.dfi-street.com/forum/showthread.php?t=56279

I can't afford that, so why the hell is he asking me?