Kazaa Driving Me Nuts

Mist

Now im not talking about downloading so i hope this complies to board rules. Ok whenever i have kazaa connected to the internet these days all my other internet locks up on my comp. Doesnt matter if im using it or not as long as it is connected my browser, mail, or even games act like the internet is down. So anyone have an idea as to why?

Ive used k lite from day one and now use a modified version of it. I tried several versions and they all have this problem. No im not stupid and have file sharing disabled because im a jerk and dont give a crap about the p2p part of things.

Ive used k lite from day one and now use a modified version of it. I tried several versions and they all have this problem. No im not stupid and have file sharing disabled because im a jerk and dont give a crap about the p2p part of things.

i used to share select things when i was on t3 and cable, but now that i'm on dialup i obviously have sharing disabled. Anyways, i use the k++ edition and haven't had any problems ever, so i dunno. maybe try unistalling it and reinstalling it and see what happens