Found: UK Evercool VC-RE Retailer

Well I live in the UK, and have been looking around for a UK Evercool VC-RE retailer for ages. After a bit of searching I contacted a UK website, and after a bit of poking they agreed to stock the Evercool VC-RE, and sent me an email last week, they now sell the Evercool VC-RE in the UK. Great news for us UK DFI lovers. Here is the website: http://www.shinyhardware.co.uk and look under chipset coolers. As always, legal mumbo jumbo to protect my posterior, I can't be held responsible for any fraud, viruses, defects or alien attacks resulting from your purchase.

Hopes this helps some UK DFI owners out, have fun. :)

Well I live in the UK, and have been looking around for a UK Evercool VC-RE retailer for ages. After a bit of searching I contacted a UK website, and after a bit of poking they agreed to stock the Evercool VC-RE, and sent me an email last week, they now sell the Evercool VC-RE in the UK. Great news for us UK DFI lovers. Here is the website: http://www.shinyhardware.co.uk and look under chipset coolers. As always, legal mumbo jumbo to protect my posterior, I can't be held responsible for any fraud, viruses, defects or alien attacks resulting from your purchase.

Hopes this helps some UK DFI owners out, have fun. :)

Booom you are the man. Going to order one now before dfi-street UK cleans em out.

Prometheous, your a star, what can i say:D Look's like there still not in stock yet though. I'll check everyday until they are. Thank's for the find though, i was wondering if we'd ever get them in the UK.

Guest Hyper

Just ordered mine aswell.

Been looking for one of these for AGES !!!

Thanks Man.