How many are interested in buying a Maxtill Mousepad?

Luc@z

191 members have voted

1. 1.

• Yes, and price is not an issue
    • Yes, if it is less than $50
    • Yes, if it is less then $35
    • Yes, if it is less than $20
    • Not interested

voted no. for a few reasons:

1. logo too simple - but we'r working on that, correct?

2. i dont need "made in Korea" on big font as part of the graphic

3. seems thick ... i might miss that detail somewhere in the thread.

4. if you put somethin that assemble "Lanparty" (read: abandoning us Infinity users), this would be number 4.

5. somethin about dfi-street is good, but nothing "official"? i understand ur idea of not wanting to make a fuss wit the marketing brass about making money or so even risking ur job etc., but IMHO, it would look like some fake stuff being made illegally in people's republic (nothing against them, im asian as well). its just not DFI enough without real DFI logos... (but please in mind too complaint #4...)

lol

just my oppinions. :)

1. I don't really care about the logo. I'd take a blank one honestly because the pads are that good.

2. see #1...graphics/logos are not important. Quality of product is important.

3. you want it to break under pressure while you are trying to frag some guy in BF2? You want it to shatter the instant it hits the ground or desk or anything when you accidentally drop it or it falls off your desk?

me, I don't like paying $30-ish for something every couple of months because it was cheaply made and breaks easily

4. lol

I don't even know wtf this means...abandoning Infinity? What exactly does this have to do with a mouse pad???

5. uh...lol...again...wtf does this mean?

So...because it says DFI-Street, a place you frequent and chew up my bandwidth every single day, a place you come to to post frequently...this means that I'm fake?

My forum that I pay out of my own pocket each and every month and ask nothing of you other than to order your cooling/mod stuff from SVC so I can get a little back to pay the high cost of maintaining this place, my forum that 22,000 users call (or have called) home for their motherboard and support needs...is somehow not 'real' enough for you?

Because it is somehow counterfeit and made by asians?

I'm not real sure what exactly you are trying to say here.

If you just voted no because you are not interested or don't like it then thats no big deal...but a few of these 'reasons' are...well they honestly make me question why I even bother to have this forum up sometimes.

Not trying to be jerkalicious, but if you don't feel this place is "real" enough for you, then you should probably go hang out elsewhere in a more "real" place.

I don't want nor need DFI's official OK to make anything. They don't own this site, and they don't pay for any of it other than my salary, which really has nothing to do with this site.

I think you've missed the entire point of this whole mouse pad bit

Mouse pads are what a lot of these guys want. Good high quality mouse pads. Good high quality mouse pads with DFI-Street logos on them.

Sorry dude.

But not everyone is going to want one of these. That's ok. I understand that. But I get a little more insight into your feelings about this place from your post now at least right?

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

voted no. for a few reasons:

1. logo too simple - but we'r working on that, correct?

2. i dont need "made in Korea" on big font as part of the graphic

3. seems thick ... i might miss that detail somewhere in the thread.

4. if you put somethin that assemble "Lanparty" (read: abandoning us Infinity users), this would be number 4.

5. somethin about dfi-street is good, but nothing "official"? i understand ur idea of not wanting to make a fuss wit the marketing brass about making money or so even risking ur job etc., but IMHO, it would look like some fake stuff being made illegally in people's republic (nothing against them, im asian as well). its just not DFI enough without real DFI logos... (but please in mind too complaint #4...)

lol

just my oppinions. :)

Seems like a reflection of my daily life. No matter what it is, how simple it seems, somebody can find a way to mess it up.

I'd go for about 20, maybe 25. I don't need a case or anything fancy. I'm afraid I can't justify too much over $20 for a mousepad, but my thunderpad probably doesn't stack up to one of these babies. Gotta represent ;) How far away are we from getting a price/way to order one?

Hate to be a party pooper fella's. But how do these compare with the Steelpad's, Icemat's, and funcs?

All are around the same price (with the exception of Steelpad). So I'm curious to how these stack up. Do you know H_G?

IMHO, I can't tell the huge difference between all these high-performance mouse pads. For me as long as its hard and smooth, I'm fine. I have gotten a little spoiled though. Whenever I go to someone's house that has one of those cloth/foam pieces of crap I feel like slapping them and storming out of the house in disgust :P

there's a pretty significant difference between these glass pads and my Ratzpad, and a couple customers were here the other night playing TQ while I was building that monster CM Stacker machine, and they got to use their killer Logitech gaming mice on my Maxtill pads and I even gave them fresh teflon skates that come with the Maxtill and both of them were incredibly amazed...and this is coming from a couple guys who have the giant pads that you guys are familiar with (I only used Ratpad before the glass Maxtill, and I have never used another pad since the Maxtill arrived)