How many are interested in buying a Maxtill Mousepad?

Luc@z

191 members have voted

1. 1.

• Yes, and price is not an issue
    • Yes, if it is less than $50
    • Yes, if it is less then $35
    • Yes, if it is less than $20
    • Not interested

I've already replied telling him that we very much want the case and accessories, even if the price is a little higher.

You can take my word for it that if you are a LAN gamer and go places, you will want the carry case.

Whether you are a travelling LAN gamer or not, you most definitely want the accessories. Teflon skates wear out every few months, and after 18 months I STILL have plenty of the 'main' type of skates (the oval ones), and I have never even delved into the other types they include, nor have I needed any replacement parts that are also included.

BUT

The fact that I have them means that Maxtill was dedicated to giving me, the customer, everything I could possibly ever want (it was one of those feelings of "well if they make a great product and supply me with everything that will last years and years...I will not need to buy anything from them again so how will they make any money?" lol

ah well...I am excited and I will definitely bring back the 'mouse pad logo' contest if we can still put custom logo on it.

I'd say a new DFI motherboard and free Maxtill mouse pad kit would be a good prize yes?

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I'm interested in the pad. A DFI logo on it would look quite nice. I think it would be a good deal at $35 or less. My fUnc pad is wearing out so I'm starting to look for a replacement. Hopefully it ends up getting enough interest to go through with the idea :).

i think 60 USD is when they start charging us paddies extra, so anything below that i'll happily pay. you cant conceive how much i would love one of those with a lan party logo on!

currently have a razer eXactmat, which is the best mat i've used yet. it would go straight to the bin if you got these mats in!