higher clock speed or memory bandwidth

generally speaking, which is the better one to shoot for when oc'ing??. I can hit 2.8ghz easily but have to run an ugly 1/2 divider which kills the ram bandwidth @4800mb/s. or, I can run a 150 divider which limits my maximum cpu oc at 2.475ghz but restores the full memory bandwidth at just over 6000mb/s. Which is the better compromise or do I just need better ram??

generally speaking, which is the better one to shoot for when oc'ing??. I can hit 2.8ghz easily but have to run an ugly 1/2 divider which kills the ram bandwidth @4800mb/s. or, I can run a 150 divider which limits my maximum cpu oc at 2.475ghz but restores the full memory bandwidth at just over 6000mb/s. Which is the better compromise or do I just need better ram??

You shouldn't have that huge of a difference in your divider. Some combos don't like certain dividers, depending on the CPU/Mainboard/RAM combo, but usually if the 150 and 100 work good, so does the 133...

Have you tried it on the 133 divider? at that HTT (over 300 on an Opty 165), it would still be decent RAM bandwidth (more than stock DDR400), especially in dualchannel mode.

Yes CPU MH is firs and second. You can try diffrent diciders as BadWillHunting suggested rember that high volts on memory is not automaticly a good thing especaly with the 1 gig DIM's. and keep a good airflow on them. You might also need to go up sligtly on the CPU volts to get good memory speed as the on chip memory controler need juce too.