220 CFM 120mm Case Fan by Delta

I have the Delta 120x38mm 190cfm version on my XP-120 when OC'n hard and I cannot have the main rig on when my girlfriends home or she'll....let say she'll just be unhappy. And thats "only" 59dB

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest caffeinejunkie

OMG lol

im gonna toss my xp90 w/ tornado and shove this bad boy on an si-128 :D

I have the Delta 120x38mm 190cfm version on my XP-120 when OC'n hard and I cannot have the main rig on when my girlfriends home or she'll....let say she'll just be unhappy. And thats "only" 59dB
HeHe:)

Just blew the dust off mine today tried mounting it as a rear intake on my

Lian-Li V2000 Pluis rear intake cowl Tried it 2 ways 12v & 7V using the 7V Mod @ 7v was getting slightly better cooling than the silverstone FM121 i was running, probably cos the delta is a 38mm fan with more air pressure.

I have two 190 CFM Delta's which I bought to use on my BlackIce II radiator... and as soon as I tested them I was thinking NO WAY!... 59dB, even at 7 volts was like 40+ dB... it was like living in the hangar of a 747.

Two high speed Panaflo fans were much better and I don't even require them at full speed.

HeHe your not wrong sorrento:) need to do something atm Manchester is in middle of a heat wave. had to check the ambient temp to compare to previous readings was 8C up hit 32C today.

Two high speed Panaflo fans
what are you using Panaflo in uk i'm thinking of getting the NMB-MAT RB-12025-H

have also seen the

Panaflo 120mm U1A - FBA12G12U1A which has similar specs but being 38mm probably has more pressure.

Dimensions 120mm x 120mm x 38mm

Speed 2750 RPM

Air Flow 114.7 CFM

Noise Level 45.5 dBA

Rated Voltage 12v DC

Input Power 6.12 Watt

Rated Current 510mA

Bearing Type Panaflo Hydro Wave

• 2 weeks later...

I got 3 of Thermaltake's Smart fans [well, the exhaust is a thunderblade but I use it's former smart fan on the cpu hsf!]

Just use their pci slot fan controllers and tune them how ya like it.

I turn them down when I'm sleep downloading but turn them to just - audible when gaming.

When benching, I blast those farkers to like 45 DBs...

the best is in control...