SI-120 or SI-128

Well I'm not really sure which one to get? I haven't seen much on the SI-128 yet, so I'm not sure any recomendations? I'd like one of these cause I want a fan to blow down on the board to help keep the PWMIC's keep cool. Which I'm not really sure if it's actually needed or not. I am overclocking and right now with only stock cooling I've gotten to 2.3GHz, and of course I'd like to go higher.

Anyone on DFI-Street who has a 120 will say they love it, and from what I've read the 128 is longer and wider, leading to more cooling surface and with slightly larger heatpipes for better efficiency. I'd go for it, just based on the track-history of Thermalright (which is excellent), but the improvement over my 120 probably wouldn't be that much.

The SI is a 'revised' model of the xp, more or less. It sits higher and doesn't have the fins under the big part of the heatsink, so like the smaller fins underneath.

And the si-128 is simialr to the si-120 only it's wider and longer and higher again, and it has 4 large heat pipes instead of 5 small ones.