FAN 3 in place of floppy connector

My LP UT Nf4 SLI-DR Expert mobo has "FAN 3" printed in the place of (what I think is) the auxiliary 4-pin floppy power connector. Is this some kind of bug in the printed info?

Thanks in advance,

Bernhard.

Yes,

The NF4 LanParty Expert Motherboards need all the power connectors plugged into the motherboard.

24-pin main power connector

8-pin 12v secondary connector or EPS

4-pin 5v/12v floppy connection or FDD-type

Check your Expert Motherboards manual page 68-71

Expert Motherboards manual

Your comparing the build guide to your eXpert board perhaps? "FAN 3" is just that, a fan connection - the build guide is based on a DFI LanParty NF4 SLI-DR which has a different layout. For extra stability, it is recommended that you do connect the 4-pin floppy molex above the first PCIe slot.

Your comparing the build guide to your eXpert board perhaps? "FAN 3" is just that, a fan connection - the build guide is based on a DFI LanParty NF4 SLI-DR which has a different layout. For extra stability, it is recommended that you do connect the 4-pin floppy molex above the first PCIe slot.

No I'm not comparing with the build guide. I've just notice that my Expert mobo has a FAN3 printed in wrong place. This error made me not to connect, until now, the additional floppy power connector. I don't know if DFI has corrected this issue in future revisions, but with sure mine is wrong since it has two FAN3 labels in different places. See attached image, note de 4-pin floppy power connector connected.

Bernhard.