Adjusting Cpu Vcore and Memory voltage

I was wondering how to adjust my working cpu voltage and my working memory voltage on a dfi board. I have the Ultra D.

If you are new to the LP series boards and want to learn what's what I would first read the overclocking/memory guide stickied at the the top of the overclocking section. Are you up and running now?

Im up and running stable with my cpu running at 255 x 10 and ram on a 1 to 1 ratio with stock voltage. I prime 95 it for twelve hours with no errors. Im stuck because i cant go any further without changing the voltage but i dont know which voltage in the bios to change

in bios in the "genie" section...cpu vid and cpu vid special. Any combination of those two (within reason). I would start by just bumping cpu vid and leave special alone till you require more than 1.550v...start with 1.40 then 1.425 then so on and so on...

Good luck...

there are 3 settings in the bios that pertain to Vcore, first is VID Startup, usually this is ok on auto unless running a very high OC, next you have your CPU VID, followed by CPU VID Special Control, they are found on the same page as your HTT/multi settings.

here is a table of voltages, I'd reccomend going up in the smallest increments possible.

a64_vid.jpg