Thank you

pkilway

I know it sounds corny, but I've never seen a community like this one (outside on-line games and such).

I just wanted to post thanking Angry/Happy Games, Acegoober, Sharp and DavidHammock200 you for all the support you provide to the masses.

I purchased my first DFI board a year ago, and with all their feedback along with the other DFI'ers here at the Street. My machine has been running perfectly ever since. I've made a number of upgrades over the year to help improve my performance, cooling or efficiency - but they were all recommendations from the Street.

So thanks for helping all the do-it-yourselfers that know just enough to be dangerous.

Sincerely,

A confirmed and loyal DFI user (because of the support at DFI-STREET)

ah

you are only happy because you've never had the boot-end of my foot in your butt lol (ie: you've followed the rules or never caught me on a bad day haha)

good street users always return for more abuse, and more importantly, return to abuse new members ;)

I know it sounds corny, but I've never seen a community like this one (outside on-line games and such).

I just wanted to post thanking Angry/Happy Games, Acegoober, Sharp and DavidHammock200 you for all the support you provide to the masses.

I purchased my first DFI board a year ago, and with all their feedback along with the other DFI'ers here at the Street. My machine has been running perfectly ever since. I've made a number of upgrades over the year to help improve my performance, cooling or efficiency - but they were all recommendations from the Street.

So thanks for helping all the do-it-yourselfers that know just enough to be dangerous.

Sincerely,

A confirmed and loyal DFI user (because of the support at DFI-STREET)

Ya know, corny is alright from time to time! I feel the same way.

The admins, mods and mems here are in the top two of any forum in which I have participated. The other being HP's forum. Those folks were good, also. The major difference being, I never heard from the admins over there. I guess that puts DFI-Street as numero uno!!

All of you are the greatest. Thanks so much for the help.

I am a confirmed DFI "OC'ing" addict because of this forum.