Moon?

Ximo

Did man ever go on the moon?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Did man ever go on the moon?

• Yes!! no doubt
    • It was just somewhere in the "area 51".... Just a big lie, the moon is still virgen!!!
    • What is the moon and isn't "area 51" an alienware computer??

Do you realy belive man stepped on the moon?

or dd they just fill a guy in a white suit in the desert in back and white?

Im not gonna repeat my posts about conspiracy theories and hollow earth. There is just an enormous amount of conspiracy theories that ppl believe. So just read the two posts I posted on this page.

http://forums.overclockersclub.com/index.p...10entry111997

Edit: And yes we have done so...

Edited by AYoKoNA

Edit: And yes we have done so...

Yes of course, the expense to fake it would have nearly equaled the actual mission costs.... plus there would have been so many witnesses, someone would have talked (were they hushed up? or did Tony Soprano had them Whacked..) :P

I can't believe someone would even THINK there was no moon landing. did nasa waste all the time, money and effort to risk the lives of so many people NOT do something like that? cmon use your head and show respect for the men and women who put their lives on the line to go into space, let alone the moon. especially those who did loose thier lives in the process.

ya im of your same openion but i am having the huge debate with this guy who sais its all bull crap.... and when i saw the poll of mars this came up to my mind so i wanted to see ur openion. This guy is an anti-american and says that they just faked it becuase htey were not able to but wanted to be a step ahead of everyone els....

Yea Ghost try reading this conspiracy theory. What a crock of crap

http://www.v-j-enterprises.com/holearth.html

I actually had to argue with atleast 10 ppl at my old work who believed in hollow earth, and that the U.S. faked the moon landing. There is no telling what else they believe. Oh one of them believed that U.F.O.'s were coming out from the hollow earth. there are so many nutties in this world.